Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Temporarily out of stock. More on the way by next Monday Feb. 20, 2017
"An amazing essential oil that does absolutely wonderful things for the skin, thyroid, vocal cords and immune system.
Applying essential oil
over throat/ thyroid
- Promotes a healthy immune system - a highly antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal oil
- Encourages thyroid balance
- Soothe and moisturize skin
- Kills surface bacteria on the skin surface that can cause acne and other problems
- Promotes healthy circulation to the face and creates a beautiful "rosy" glow
- An anti-aging oil that promotes a youthful appearance
- Used over time may help wrinkles, sagging skin, rashes and other skin problems
- Wildcrafted therapeutic grade myrrh essential oil, clinically proven in Cynthia Foster MD's holistic practice for over 15 yrs.
Myrrh essential oil
distilled from Myrrh resin
Essential Oils for
Beauty and Anti-Aging
- It can be used during a cold on the bottoms of the feet or as an aid to help combat chronic viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Apply over throat area to help calm an overly stimulated thyroid
- Many professional singers apply myrrh oil over the throat to help keep the voice and vocal cords strong and clear
- Use only 1 drop per night diluted with jojoba oil and mixed with 1 drop of frankincense in order to moisturize, add antioxidants, tighten sagging skin and kill surface bacteria that can cause acne, rashes and other problems
- Can be diluted with additional jojoba oil for those with sensitive skin
- Combines well with Lavender, Geranium and Frankincense to help reduce and minimize scars
- Can-G mixed with water and sprayed on the face can also be used to clear, moisturize and beautify the skin all day long
- Herbal tinctures can also help by purifying skin from the inside: Healthy Skin Formula"
Ancient Origins of Myrrh
Intro to Essential Oils
Essential Oils and Specific Health Issues
How To Use Essential Oils
About Cynthia Foster, MD
Our Product Quality
Will Herbs Interact With My Medications?
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil of Myrrh, organic jojoba oil
Size: 10 ml
Cautions/ Drug Interactions:
Myrrh oil is a resinous oil and thickens when exposed to air. Do not leave lid off the bottle for more than a few seconds. More info here
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is an herbal supplement. According to the FDA, herbal supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.