Write a review | No reviews for this product.
"Circu-Tone is a lively spicy citrus blend that can used topically to help circulation or diffused to purify the air.
The essential oil is
extracted from the peels
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Promotes healthy veins - See recipe to dilute essential oils
- Purify the air, liven up the mood of a room or neutralize odors. Place a few drops in a diffuser and diffuse or put a few drops in spray bottle with water and spray the air - See recipe for essential oil spray
- Supports liver and kidney health health - dilute with carrier oil and apply to liver area or use 1 drop in glass of water
- Citrus oils have a high content of vitamin C and bioflavonoids that support the building and repairing of blood vessel walls. They are cold-pressed from the peels (not the pulp). The peels contain the therapeutic and aromatic oils.
- May help ease the discomfort of varicose veins
- An additional aid to rebuild blood vessels is Cayenne to the healing program helps speed up healing.
- Citrus oils are high in limonene - a highly anti-inflammatory substance
- Organic and wildcrafted therapeutic grade essential oils clinically proven in Cynthia Foster MD's holistic practice for over 15 yrs.
- Use 1 drop applied to affected area 1 to 2 times daily
- In cases of cellulite: Problems such as cellulite can occur in areas that do not have adequate circulation. Dilute and combine with vigorous massage of affected areas and a good weight loss program if cellulite is accompanied by excess fat
Intro to Essential Oils
Essential Oils and Specific Health Issues
How To Use Essential Oils
About Cynthia Foster, MD
Our Product Quality
Will Herbs Interact With My Medications?
Certified Organic Therapeutic Grade Lemon, Grapefruit, Cypress, Ginger and other essential oils for enhancement.
Size: 10 ml. With average use, it should last around 2 months, or possibly longer.
Cautions/ Drug Interactions:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is an herbal supplement. According to the FDA, herbal supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Grapefruit essential oil may interact in the same way as grapefruit juice does with certain medications. Check your prescription labels for a grapefruit juice caution. This is mainly an issue with statins.
- In some people, straight citrus oils applied to the skin can make the skin more sensitive to the sun's rays for up to three days
- Don't apply essential oils to varnished or finished furniture