Write a review | No reviews for this product.
- All herbs needed to complete a one-week to two-week juice fast: Vibrant Colon, Colon Detox Caps, Essential Nutrients, Germ Blaster, and 2 bags of Detox Chai Spice.
- Dr. Foster's colon cleanse (Vibrant Colon and Colon Detox Caps) which stimulates the bowel, cleans out the mucoid plaque layer, absorbs heavy metals, pharmaceutical residues, and waste from bowel pockets (diverticuli)
- Build the blood with natural phytonutrients
- Essential Nutrients Formula alkalizes the body, adds super nutrition with live, food-based vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, vitamin factors and co-factors so that you're covered for protein and nutrients during your juice fast.
- Germ Blaster helps adjust ph balance of the cells, warms up the body and encourages circulation throughout the entire body
- Detox Chai Spice maximizes circulation, urination and elimination of toxins during the juice fast
- Organic and wildcrafted herbs clinically proven in Cynthia Foster MD's holistic practice for over 15 yrs.
- Fruit and vegetable juices are not included: they should be made fresh at home to maximize nutritional value and therapeutic benefits.
- Save 10% off of buying these formulas separately
- Instructions are included in your package when you order this program
How to do a Juice Fast
About Cynthia Foster, MD
Our Product Quality
Will Herbs Interact With My Medications?
Vibrant Colon, Colon Detox Caps, Essential Nutrients, Germ Blaster, 2 bags of Detox Chai. Juices not included. Please make sure to make your juices fresh at home for best results.
How long it will last: This is a 2 week program. Some products may last longer, depending on individual use.
Cautions/ Drug Interactions:
People who suffer from colitis or chronic diarrhea should not take the Vibrant Colon or Germ Blaster, but can still order the other items separately and do the juice fasting program without them.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is an herbal supplement. According to the FDA, herbal supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.