Write a review | No reviews for this product.
"Oregano oil is considered by aromatherapists to be one of the most powerful anti-infective natural substances available. Research has proven its broad spectrum activity against bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and Candida yeast organisms.
A spherical bacteria
- It is ideal to use in anti-Candida healing programs. Can be included as part of the Candida Program
- Probably one of the best oils around for healing infections when antibiotics cannot be taken
- Especially useful during cold and flu season
- This is a highly potent form of oregano. Most oregano oil preparations are diluted with olive oil. This oregano oil is much stronger than taking powdered oregano in capsule form
- This oil is pure, therapeutic grade and undiluted.
- Clinically proven in Cynthia Foster MD's holistic practice for over 15 yrs.
- Suggested usage: Use topically, especially on bottoms of feet where it has an effect on the entire body.
- When applying to skin, it is suggested to use a thick oil such as coconut oil or castor oil to dilute it at home
- Oregano oil is on the FDA's GRAS list (Generally regarded as safe); therefore it can be taken internally, although it is not recommended unless it is diluted with a carrier oil. Better to dilute and use topically. A little bit of peppermint oil balances the heat of the oregano oil on the skin
- For those who take this oil internally, it needs to be diluted with a bit of olive oil at home and only take 1 drop per dose. It tastes best with tomato juice, although it can be combined with any other type of juice, or with honey or soy milk.
Colds and Flu Info | Essential Oils and Specific Health Issues | Intro to Essential Oils | How To Use Essential Oils | About Cynthia Foster, MD | Our Product Quality | Will Herbs Interact With My Medications?
Therapeutic Grade Essential oil of Oregano. Certified Organic. Full strength, and not diluted.
Size: 10 ml
Cautions/ Drug Interactions:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is an herbal supplement. According to the FDA, herbal supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Oregano is a very “hot” oil, so always dilute with a carrier oil (almond, olive, sesame, etc.) before applying to skin to avoid a burning sensation
- Because it can feel hot on the skin, it may not be suitable for young children
- Oregano oil is safe for external use, but if taken internally, one should never take more than a few drops at a time and it is best mixed with oil or honey