Write a review | No reviews for this product.
"Herbalists have used Wormwood, Clove, Black Walnut and Garlic for centuries as an aid against parasites. Garlic may be the most powerful of all.
- This classic herbal combination contains bitter, cooling herbs that support the healthy functioning of the digestive system and liver*
- Wormwood is the strongest cooling herb in American Herbalism for cooling excess "heat" in the body.
- Organic and wildcrafted herbs clinically proven in Cynthia Foster, MD's holistic practice for over 15 yrs.
- This formula is best when used
- As a refill for the Parasite Cleansing Kit or
- Combined with Colon Detox Caps and the Vibrant Colon Formula (to absorb the die-off toxins and stimulate release of critters) or
- Combined with the Colon Starter Plus (extra strength laxative) and Colon Detox Caps.
Helpful for Candida sufferers who have disturbed the beneficial intestinal bacteria by taking antibiotics.
Organic and wildcrafted herbs clinically proven in Dr. Foster's holistic practice for over 15 yrs.
Note for Kids: Children can use this formula using weight-adjusted doses and diluted with stevia or maple syrup for taste.
Note for Pets: Anti-Par can be given to most household pets (cats and dogs) - dose is calculated according to weight.
Follow up with Immune Valor to help balance and optimize immune system.
Great value - similar products on the market retail for $34.95."
Learn more about Anti-Par
All About Colon Cleansing
About Cynthia Foster, MD
Our Product Quality
Will Herbs Interact With My Medications?
Organically grown and/or wildcrafted wormwood, black walnut, garlic and other antiparasite herbs in a base of certified organic pharmaceutical grade alcohol. Herb strength ratio - 1:1. Steeped for at least 2 weeks and up to 2 months with vibrational remedies added. Learn more
Size: 2 oz. concentrate. It takes 2 bottles to do a 3-week parasite cleanse.
Cautions/ Drug Interactions:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is an herbal supplement. According to the FDA, herbal supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- People who have stomach ulcers or ulcerative colitis may get heartburn from the garlic in this formula which can be lessened by taking with food
- This product contains garlic which is a blood thinning herb. Blood thinning herbs should not be combined with prescription blood thinning medications. Do not take this formula if you are currently taking prescription blood thinning medication such as Coumadin®, Plavix®, Ticlid®, or Eliquis®